Monday, June 15, 2009

LOCKED!!!

My cousin Gabby came down to visit us in Florida last week. She came down the day AFTER my birthday. Well, for my birthday my Dad got me a safe filled with gum, candy, Icebreaker mints, plus money from the United States Mint.

When Gabby arrived at my house she tried to break into the safe. Let me tell you something, never let someone try to open your safe more then 3 times because after her fourth try the safe shut off! I had to pull out my key and open the safe using the key.
Once I closed it and had showed Gabby everything inside it I locked it again. I left the room to put the key back in its hiding place and when I came back Gabby was trying to open the safe again! Finally I told her the combination. Then she wouldn't stop opening it.
I changed the combination and had her try to open the safe. She tried too many times and my safe shut off again. I had to tell her the new combination. We tried it and waited. Nothing happened. It never turned on.
"Oops! Need the key again!"




1 comment:

Gabby said...

HAHAHA!! I couldn't stop!!